About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FUN WITH LANGUAGE



I'll let these more or less speak for themselves....



Some people reek havoc with the English language.





Sometimes I like to sit and make a list of everyone I want to mace right in the face.





I remember when I was young enough that my To Do list consisted entirely of girls' names.





I wonder what sloth meat taste like.





CROSSWORD PUZZLE CLUE
Word between two dogs
_ _ _
(not Arf)
[ Eat as in Dog eat dog ]





What if the washing machine is really the one stealing the socks and everyone just keeps blaming the dryer?





There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.





There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.





Why do slim chance and fat chance mean the same thing?



(I captioned that myself, by the by)



If there was a Stupidity Olympics, you'd win a Nobel Prize.
(HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)





"Stop or go blind? Could I do it just until I need glasses?"





No senior citizen should ever have to choose between prescription drugs and medicine.





I may be hungover, but I regret nothing...NOTHING, I SAY!





"You're too easily offended."
"How dare you say that to me!"

















(might want to read that again)
































TOONS TO AMUSE....





ONE OF MY VERY OWN....

WOMEN WITH NOTHING ON BUT THE RADIO.....







1 comment:

Robin said...

Re: "I wonder what sloth meat taste like." above, I have no idea, but I guess it would have to be slow cooked.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive